Law Entrance Coaching in Delhi
Whether you look forward to strengthening your carrier in the area of entrepreneurship or have your good well you go for an LAW Degree. Koncept Academy one of the Best LAW Entrance coaching in Delhi. LAW degree will help you get an insight into the tricks necessary for competent handling of business & segments constituting it. For best way of LAW degree students must go thorough LAW Entrance test only. With the help of LAW degree get employ after completion LAW degree you will get Govt. Job as well as setup your on practice in the same field.
The main topic of LAW entrance exam are GK, Legal aptitude, Quantities Aptitude, Reasoning and English is very important part of each and every competitive exam today like bank Po and clerk, SSC, MBA, and LAW entrance exams. So as per above point Koncept Academy is Most famous LAW Entrance coaching in Delhi have tried to make unique effort under this segment since 2009 so every competitive exam aspirants will appreciate Koncept Academy unique and time saving short cut tricks for Quantities Aptitude GK and English.
National Law University, Delhi (University of Law), abbreviated as NLUD, is a specialised law university offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Popular estimates place the University as one of the finest law schools of South Asia. It is situated in Sector- 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, India, right next to the Intellectual Property Office Building. NLUD is one of the elite national law schools in India built on the five-year law degree model proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India. The NAtional Law University Delhi organises admission common entrance test for LLB and LLM. Inthis regarding it commence two exams called AILET for the admissions for the LLB cources.
Best Way to Prepare for DU Law Entrance ExamKoncept Academy is one of the best Law Entrance Coaching In Delhi & clat entrence exam. There is only 3 - 4 months preparations is sufficient for entrance exam. It is required to join any coaching to crack DU Law Entrance Exam. A planned study of 3 to 4 months of intensive preparation is sufficient to pass DU Law Entrance Exam.
LAW Entrance Exam Eligibility
The Faculty of Law, University of Delhi is currently offering 3 year after graduation LL.B. course. Any person with a Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate, 40% marks for the SC/ST is eligible to appear in the entrance examination but he/she should not be less than 21 years of age and there is no upper limit to age.
LAW Entrance Exam SYLLABUSDU LLB Entrance Exam will have one paper comprising Objective Type Questions from the following sections Koncept Academy is Most popular Law Entrance Coaching In Delhi complete syllabus before exam :
- General Knowledge: The questions from General Knowledge section covering science geography, history, economics, literature etc. The main part of this section is Constitution (fundamental rights and duties, powers of President, Vice-President, Governor and Prime Minister, Loksabha, Rajya Sabha), headquarters of famous organizations across the world, Current Affairs will be mostly form last 6 months
Note: There 2 - 3 questions are based on Faculty of Law University of Delhi
- English language and comprehension: The questions from English language and comprehension section including reading comprehension, jumbled sentences, idioms and phrases, one word substitute, antonyms, synonyms, odd one out etc.
- Legal Awareness and Aptitude: The Legal Awareness and Aptitude section has Criminal and civil law, Law of tort. Current legal knowledge, questions based on Principle and Reasoning.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The question from Quantitative Aptitude which includes preliminary math’s (up to 10th standard). Questions from Profit/Loss, Percentage, Time & Work, Speed & distance, Average, Ratio & Proportion Data Interpretation are the most frequently asked.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning: The questions from Analytical and Logical Reasoning. Coding- decoding, Analogy, Blood relations, directions, make a meaningful word from jumbled words are other important areas is puzzle test.
EXAM PATTERN: There are 2 hours exam which contain 175 questions. For each question 4 marks and there will be negative marking for 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. So students must be attend only correct answers